The 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show is set to kick off March 27th – March 29th at the Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center in Louisville, KY. The MATS show is the ‘largest annual heavy-duty trucking event in the world’, providing over 1.2 million square feet of exhibit space and exceeding 80,000 attendees.
For more information about the event , visit the MATS Trade Show website and stay up to date on Twitter or Facebook. Already attending? Be sure to download the MATS Trade Show App on your mobile device and preview the Directory and Buyers Guide.
Important Information & Show Highlights
- Get Tickets – Attendees can register online for a $10 fee to expedite the entry process. Tickets will also be available at the door. Each registration will allow one badge to be printed on-site; the badge is good for all three days of the show.
- Register to Attend the Fleet Forum – The Fleet Forum will be held on March 26th. Registration is still available. Fleet Forum is a conference for executives and VIPs and will ‘provide an in-depth look at the future of equipment and trucking’.
- Show Hours
- Thursday 3/27: VIP Session: 10AM – 1PM | General Admission: 1PM – 6PM
- Friday 3/28: General Admission: 10AM – 6PM
- Saturday 3/29: General Admission: 9AM – 4PM
- Truck Beauty Championship – The 25th annual PKY Truck Beauty Championship ‘celebrates North America’s heavy-duty, working show trucks’. Trucks will be on display in Lot J behind the West Wing with the award ceremony on Saturday March 29 at 10AM in South Wing conference rooms B101 – B103.
- Listen to the Music – Gretchen Wilson and Chris Hennessee will be performing onsite at Freedom Hall on Friday, March 28 at 7PM. Complimentary tickets will be available at the Mobil Delvac Booth #18160 in the North Wing.
Visit Innovative Access Solutions, LLC
Innovative Access Solutions will be attending the MATS Trucking Show and exhibiting at Booth #16133 in the North Wing. The IAS booth will be set up to exhibit The Trucker™ Series of Ladders. Products available for exhibit will include The Trucker Series of Ladders, Flatbed Work Platforms, and Ladder Storage Racks. We will have multiple representatives available to provide specifications and other details. See you there!